Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Nickel Tour

Open Door Step on inside our fresh-off-the-farm Airstream! Don't mind the mess, try to avoid touching the mouse droppings. It's okay. This baby will look fabulous, one day. Exit Interior Living room area with couch Refrigerator/Freezer Sleeper Area I love the spice rack in back right. I think the television was supposed to sit here. Good thing today's televisions are flat! Cable Outlet, And rat poo... remember - this is pre-restoration. I'm a real Sherlock, aren't I!? And here's the extra sleeping quarters (aside from the fold out couch.) Right Side Bed Bed on Left Side of Airstream And here's the bathroom! Bathroom gets a lot of light. Bathroom I hate spiders! Even dead ones. Lavatory, Check out that grody spider! But I love the wall-paper... Just because I love the flower power., I love the wallpaper! Obviously, Velma is NOT perfect. Obviously. But this isn't our first rodeo. We've renovated a two-story house before - quite literally down to the studs, slab and heck - we even replaced the roof & decking, so it was quite literally down the studs and slab! I think we'll be JUST FINE renovating our silver bullet. (Kinda nice to be homeowners again... even if it's on wheels.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've likely just made our day! We love comments/commenters! Thank you so much for taking an interest! Have an AMAZING day!